Thursday, March 26, 2015

September 29, 2014

"Just like when Heavenly Father told that lady at the well go and sin no more" - Greenville branch president

Wooow oh woooow! What a sweet week here in the Catskills:)

I think we were in our service clothes 70% of the time this week. There has been some cool tender mercies Elder Buck and I have seen here.

We helped someone move, put up rafters in a barn, fixed a tractor, did hard Mexican labor for our landlords yard, packed a members house up....it just goes on and on. But we have seen so many blessings.

So our branch got changed yesterday. We got a new branch presidency and it is gonna change this branch forever. The Lord is hastening his work everywhere!

So yesterday during fast and testimony meeting the sister that we moved came up and bore her testimony. She is less active and grew up in downtown Boston. Her name is Tanika. Oh and she was raised in the church. She gets up and starts crying and starts to bear her testimony and looks at me and says, "Yesterday I talked to my mom about when I was baptized and I was proceeding to tell her that the missionaries were over and she asked what our missionaries names were. And I told her Elders Neus and Buck. And she tells me that one of the missionaries that taught me and baptized me, his last name was Neus. And it turns our Elder Neus' father helped baptize me!"

HOLY CRAP! SMAAAAAAAAAL WORLD! That is just another testimony builder that tells me that I have been called by a prophet of God and I am here for a reason!

The church is true! People....we are in the last days. Share this gospel. Exercise your faith and invite people you know to take the lessons from the missionaries. Bear your fervent testimonies.

There is no greater joy knowing that you have helped someone come unto Christ. I testify to you that Christ lives. He loves you and wants you to be happy. God has a perfect plan for us. Choose the right and know that he knows when you are sleeping and knows when you're awake, he knows if you've been bad or good so be good or else you will be cast into hell and burn for eternity. haha just kidding. Love you all!

#sharegoodness
Love,
Elder Hunter Neus

No comments:

Post a Comment