Thursday, March 26, 2015

January 13, 2015

"Dope week hurr in da Trap"  - Taken part 2 

Hello friends and fam!

This week was so good here in the Albany East area:)

We hit 30+ lessons and have 6 on date for baptism:0 The church is so true:)))))

Elder Winkel still is making me want to go less active haha jk. Things are getting better. We had ZTM this week and everyone got an interview from President Wirthlin. I think he told Elder Winkel what's up.....President just gave me a low down on him and just told me to have patience:)  It's a virtue and we all have our own issues so...yeah.  "Charity sufferth long and is kind."  

So back to the story about us getting kidnapped...if you are reading this and don't know what I am talking about I invite you to 1. repent and 2. read all my emails. Slackers.... 

Anyways.... We get on the bus and he threatens to shoot me in the face with his gun... So we get off with him and we stumble down the street.   And no lie it was snowing like crazy out so we couldn't just run away when he wasn't looking.  He would have killed us haha. So he gets his beer and says "I am a man, I ain't no p***y."  He then begins to attempt chugging his forty.  He gets like 1 second into it and chokes and throws it on the ground! He thought he was the cats pajamas at that point. It was like all the way full. He was sooooooooooo drunk! He then tells us he was in prison for 20 years for killing a guy in 1986. He showed us his prison tats later.  We get into his apartment and there is this crazy looking guy watching Mr. Bean. So I yell "MR. BEANNNN!"  I forgot we were currently getting kidnapped and he slaps me in the back of the head.  We go into his room and it smells like urine and old spice deodorant...yeah haha and he tells us to get on his bed. At this point I say a little prayer in my head because now its getting real. He then does the unthinkable and steals Winkels gloves and turns on some hood music and passes out on the floor. WE RAN SO FAST OUT OF THERE IT WAS FREAKING NUTS. Then we went and taught some people...

Well there it is. Probably one of the craziest things that has happened to me on my mission:)

The church is true. Pray for miracles:) CTR

Love,
Elder Hunter Neus

MMMMMM BYE NOOOOOOW

WRITE ME BACK PLZZ

I love to hear from you:0 you guys do a good job but still......

No comments:

Post a Comment