Thursday, March 26, 2015

February 23, 2015

WHY YOU CRYIN?


Hey everyone!

This week was off the chizzle! 

We had a baptism Saturday and it was so great! Christine is officially a member of the church. At her baptism I gave a talk on the Holy Ghost and right in the middle of it  she literally yells at me, "You guys are the freaking bomb!"  It was sweet haha. 

But other than that this week was just all around good. Picked up some new investigators and set them with baptism dates, had fun teaching Roberta....like always, and froze our faces off. Pretty average. OH and transfer calls are this Saturday! I hope I stay another 6 weeks. This area is my baby and its just so cool to watch it grow....and you know Elder Day is pretty cool too;)

I love all of you and I hope you have a sweet sweet week. Keep the swag mature!

Love,
Elder Neus

No comments:

Post a Comment