Thursday, March 26, 2015

January 20, 2015

"2+2= 5 BRUH"

MMMheyyyyyyyyy friends and fam:)

This week was so great!  We got transfer calls, saw someone throw up ,and we found out sisters are moving back into the ward.....

Well watching someone throw up isn't that great but I thought it was interesting so I mentioned it. SOOOO we got transfer calls and it turns out my little boy is leaving me and going to Madison to serve with my homie from AZ, Elder Covarrubias:)) I will have to pray for him. Haha jk I think they will do great together. It will be so good for Elder Winkel to leave and see new things.  I hope and pray he will get out of his "slump".....

OH Elder Day from Utah is going to be my new companion:) I hear he is super loud and a pretty chill guy....OH I LIKE THAT. I cant wait to meet him:) .I am just gonna praise em for days em. I am so grateful to have a normal companion. It feels like I haven't had one since Elder Reyne......oh wait...I haven't:) I think the Lord and President Wirthlin are just giving me a huge break. Its kinda hard being a "babysitter" missionary. It was a great calling but I am so done-zo.

Alma 26:11  " But Ammon said unto him: I do not boast in my own strength, nor in my own wisdom; but behold, my joy is full, yea, my heart is brim with joy, and I will rejoice in my God."
D&C 101
 36 Wherefore, fear not even unto death; for in this world your joy is not full, but in me your joy is full.

Life is so good. I am so happy to be serving the Lord. I am not really gonna miss my tough companions and having to adjust to their difficulties.But I do love them and have learned so much from them.

"for my joy is full"

Love,
Elder Hunter Neus

No comments:

Post a Comment