Thursday, March 26, 2015

January 27, 2015

Just what the doctor ordered.

Sooooo.....mmmheeyyyyy:)

Sorry this email is late. We are in like the middle of some sort of blizzard.  It's nuts. I HAVE A NEW COMPANION....and he is almost like an exact duplicate of me...it's so dope.

We have had some much success here in Troy.  It's so fun being a missionary:) There is never a dull moment.

So there are some really sweet things that we as a district and zone have found out the past few weeks. We have truly been fed by the spirit and been shown these things for a reason. Its so simple but makes so much sense. Its about prayer and pre-destined blessings from God.

First, lets start with a scripture. Luke 11:9

And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
 So in that passage there is a divine promise, "ask it shall be given you". Heavenly Father has promised us that if we "have real intent, having faith in Christ" he will give us the things we ask for. But only if they serve a righteous purpose.  When we pray our will meets with the Father's will. That's just how it works. But God has blessings in store for us and the only way to obtain some of  these blessings is by asking him.

We have seen so many miracles these past few weeks just by asking God for specific blessings, goals, needs, etc...IT'S SO COOL!

I invite you all to try this:)

I wish I could write more in depth emails lately but it's starting to get really hard. Just know I am doing very good and I am keeping on. Haha I sound like such a slacker. I will have to write a nice one soon.

God bless you all.

Here is a picture in front of some Tupac mural Elder Day and I found. Oh and some other stuff. We are seriously having so much fun!:)

LIFE IS GOOD

Love,
Elder Neus

mmmmmm bye noooooow




No comments:

Post a Comment