Thursday, March 26, 2015

October 28, 2014

Leaving G-ville.......FINALLY HOLY CRAP!

Hey hey hey there people!:)

The wait is over! Its been nice serving here in Greenville but its been too long....it may or may not have been my companion that made it long but still....I'm leaving:)

Oh well......so I am going to sweet sweet Troy, New York! I have been wanting to serve there since forever ago! My companion will be Elder Winkle and I will be training him....2nd transfer training that is. I CAN'T WAIT! I leave tomorrow!

Troy is pretty much Albany....its all connected. But the coolest thing about it is that it is 2nd most ghetto place in all of New York...Besides the south Bronx. I am so stoked! People get killed there all the time! I went on a little exchange there when Elder Reyne went home early. It was a blast! There are actually people everywhere to talk to and most of them are black! Pretty sweet right?

I am sad I have to leave so many great people and also excited too because this branch needs some new blood:) OH I forgot to mention that Elder Buck is leaving too! The Lord is white washing us. Soooooooo crazy!

This email has to be short due to the physco librarians (not gonna miss that).

I love you all!

Keep it real:0

Love,

Elder Neus

No comments:

Post a Comment