Thursday, March 26, 2015

August 25, 2014

"Is it thanksgiving dinner yet?" - Elder Buck after I woke him up from him studying Lehi's dream.

Sooooo HEYYYYYYYYYYY!......

I am going to start out this email with a scripture:

2nd Corinthians 1:6
"And whether we be afflicted, it is for your consolation and salvation, which is effectual in the enduring of the same sufferings which we also suffer: or whether we be comforted, it is for your consolation and salvation."

So this week was good and bad. We currently have no progressing investigators, Elder Buck is slowly killing me, and we have no miles. The good thing about this week was I hit my year mark. IT WAS SWEET! I feel nothing different.....but hey who knows maybe it will hit me in the coming week:)

My hump day consisted of going to district meeting, eating with some blessed Elders at the cult food gathering (otherwise known as the Yellow Deli), and Elder Buck keeping me up all night with his snoring. I think its karma...I have kept up all of my companions with my hibernating snore and now its my turn to be smitten with this trial. Shoot me in the face haha
But don't get me wrong.  I am still loving life out here. The leaves are starting to change (which probably shouldn't happen right now) and Elder Buck just makes me laugh 24/7. He is just so innocent it's awesome. He loves everyone and can just show so much compassion:) IF you don't mind I will relate with you a story from this week.

It was Friday the 22nd and we were at the church weekly planning. For some reason we were both pretty irritated by something. IDK why but we were. So Elder Buck looks at me and says "I am so tired. Can I go get a drink?" So he goes and gets a drink and I just sit in the room annoyed at us not having any success this week and my mind just gets to me. Time goes by and I am wondering where he is and I leave the room. And the first thing I see is Elder Buck sleeping on the floor.....hahahahahaha I laugh so hard! It was just such a pitiful tender mercy from the Lord telling me I need a laugh:)

Well I don't really know what else to talk about. Nothing else really happened but I will leave you with my testimony:) I know this church is true. I know without a shadow of a doubt that Jesus is the Christ and that he lives. I love you all and hope you are all living the Gospel and are reading the scriptures and praying! It will help you sooooo much. "by small and simple things great things are brought to pass"

KEEP IT REAL AND HAVE A SWAGTASTIC WEEK
Love,
Elder Hunter Neus

MMMMMMMMM BYE NOW 

No comments:

Post a Comment