Thursday, March 26, 2015

February 3, 2015

"Hi I'm Elder Neus, what's your name?"  
"WHAT IF I TOLD YOU MY NAME WAS BILLY!?????"


Yo yo yo whats up friends and fam??

This week was more weird than anything. I'm am starting to really miss AZ where most people are normal and not mental patients. We have been taking one of our investigators cigarettes the past week because she doesn't trust herself from trying to quit. It's really bizarre how she works but she is doing really good. We had another investigator at church and she went up and bore her testimony on the church and the Book of Mormon. IT WAS SO LEGIT. She's getting dunked Feb. 14.  She can't stop talking about it.

Well one day this week Elder Day and I went to CVS in Lansingburg (north Troy) to get some shelter from the cold and we stumbled upon the hair coloring aisle......long story short he's not blonde anymore and my hair is way lighter...:) We are having a super great time! Things are moving forward and the area is on fire!

We met this dude Billy this week and he almost punched Elder Day in the face.  It was kinda funny. He was super drunk and couldn't really understand that we weren't trying to arrest him. We just asked him for his name and he flipped out! 

OH AND WE THREW A FIESTA FOR THE DISTRICT YESTERDAY WHILE WE WERE SNOWED IN AT THE CHURCH! IT WAS OFF THE CHAINS!

Well anywho, I miss you all and I hope you can all feel the electricity in the air! Have a good week and maybe possibly I will email on time next Monday:)

Love,
Elder Neus

No comments:

Post a Comment