Thursday, March 26, 2015

November 3, 2014

Lurkin

YO YO YO THIS AIN'T NO COMMERCIAL 

Howdy do from Elder Neus in the Troylet:) 

This week was so much fun! I have never been to a more ghetto place in my life! Life is so good!

We fall asleep to siren and gunshots every night! Its the best! *insert Nacho Libre accent*. I have been yelled at, rapped to, burped on (that's a story for later in the email), taught how to dance, and been in some very interesting stories about the "trap"...thats what they call this place. But there is so much work to be done here. We taught hecka lessons this week and I have never been happier on my mission. Besides when I served with a couple of my favorite companions:) If you are reading this and I have served with you ...you know who you are.. haha well anyways...ElderWinkle  is a hoot. He calls himself a "super mormon" whatever the heck that is. I thought we were all the same but eh...He's pretty chill though. It feels way weird being a trainer. But its fun because we are teaching so many people. We picked up like a bunch of investigators just from talking to them on the streets. 

Here is the story of the week. So Elder Winkle and I were in the library in Troy and we get done and start to walk down this huge marble stair case to get to the main floor. Elder Winkle takes the lead and heads down the stairs and says hi to this well dressed business woman. AND THE FREAKIN UNTHINKABLE HAPPENS....she ignores him and walks up to me and belches this waaaaaaaay loud and gross burp and blows it in my face. I was so amazed. I couldn't speak or move for at least two minutes. So I just stood there in shock at what just happened to me. WHAT THE DUMP?? That would only happen to me. I cant describe how bad it smelled because I was in a state of countless wonder at why in the world would she do that. We didn't do anything to her. God have mercy on her soul haha.

Well that pretty much sums up my last week. I love you all and I hope I can think of more stuff for to write about every week. I am super busy and sooooo many things happen to us its hard to tell you all of it.

I love you and remember God is good and so is clam chowder. Irrelevant but it is. I had some of the best clam chowder ever this week.....yep

Love,
Elder Neus in the trap

No comments:

Post a Comment