Thursday, March 26, 2015

September 15, 2014

Bring it on G-VILLE!

“God does not begin by asking us about our ability, but only about our availability, and if we then prove our dependability, he will increase our capability.”
― Neal A. Maxwell

Love that quote!

HELLO HELLOOOOO PEOPLE!!!

Things are still prime here in the Greenville area. We got transfer calls on Saturday and it turns out I'm staying here and I'm still gonna be with Elder Buck!........I was pretty shocked. President Wirthlin must have some good trust in me being with him for another transfer....I dunno. Come what may and LOVE IT! 

We got a call last Tuesday morning from some drunk guy saying he wants to meet with us and it turns out he has been an investigator in the past. So we go all the way out where he lives and we share with him the first experience and it turns out he is super solid. He is going through some really tough trials and he knows that this gospel will bless him. His dad is a member in Puerto Rico and told him to meet with the missionaries. The atonement of Jesus Christ has got him through a lot.

I have seen so many tender mercies here and I know that people here are really prepared for the Gospel. Hopefully by the next few weeks we will find more people and can help them. I'm so stoked.

OH YEAH Elder Jepsen is our district leader which makes me even more excited because that means exchanges with him and sweet sweet Elder Richins. I love that guy. He have a pretty dope district not gonna lie.

Well that's pretty much all I can write about....sorry for the short letter. Next week will be better.....maybe...idk just...yeah idk...

Keep it real and make sure to pray for spiritual experiences this week so you can share them with others:)

Love you all and see ya soon

Love,
Elder Hunter Buck oops I mean Neus

No comments:

Post a Comment