Sunday, July 27, 2014

July 21, 2014

MMMMMheyyyyy

What is up my friends/family? I hope you are all enjoying the dry heat because it felt like the amazon here in NY. Shoot me right in the face.


This week kinda sucked...actually IT FREAKIN SUCKED!!! Nothing happened...it was just one of those weeks where you have no motivation and you put all of your trust in the Lord and you come up short. It was a real bummer. Greenville is so dead its ridiculous! All we can do is tract...anddddd it gets real old real fast...but oh well. This week will turn around.:) I can't really complain. There are areas all over the world that are probably way more burnt out than this one.


So on a good note Saturday we went all the way across the river to Hudson. We needed an oil change really bad and thought it would be a good idea to say what's up to our boys in H-town. They were in  Catskill so we broke into their apartment;) hehe:) SOOOO...their apartment was a FLIPPING DISASTER...so grody. I wanted to throw up. Not really..but it was bad. So Elder Reyne and I cleaned for about an hour and made it look real nice then went to Taco Bell..that was a big mistake...Idk Taco Bells in NY are way more gross than the ones in Arizona...probably because the Mexicans make it more authentic. I don't know. So yeah back to the story. After Taco smell we went back to their apartment so we can scare them...and they were home..yeah lame. Cool story huh? naht.


Yeah this week was very uneventful. I tried to scare Elder Reyne as much as possible to lift our spirits. Didn't work that well. He is so sneaky and knows when I'm gonna get em. I even hid under his bed last night and he knew I was there. Bless his  sweet sweet heart. I love this guy.


Have a good one this week. Take it sleazy. And choose the right no matter what:)
The Church is true, the book is blue, and Elder Reyne might kill me;)

Love,
Elder Hunter Neus

MMMM BYE NOOOOW

PS: Keep Elder Reyne and his dad in your prayers. Thank you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment