Wednesday, July 16, 2014

July 14, 2014

YO YO YO whaddup Mesa!

"It was the best of times it was the worst of times".
"If you want to die come to Greenville".

Those quotes were both from the branch president. There was a sister that had a heart attack at church yesterday and he chose to say that when the ambulance left and took her to Albany. Lets just say this isn't the most optimistic branch in the church. Haha yeah....

So this week nothing really happened. Except we went to Albany for Zone Conference:) It was so sweet! I saw a bunch of my brothas I haven't seen since Vietnam it seems like. Sweet sweet Elder Jepsen was there oh yeah and Elder Pettet. It was good to see them. President Wirthlin finally got my name right...he has said my name wrong since I came to New York. "Elder Noise".  He gets almost everyone's name wrong. Even one of the AP's haha. Oh well...

Elder Reyne is doing well.  I have really been working hard on getting him to talk to people. He is just really shy. But he is so awesome. I love him so much and just want him to be successful. He has had a pretty hard life. His dad is suffering with cancer and I think it's hit Elder Reyne pretty hard. His Dad is such a cool dude! I give him so much credit for coming on a mission and serving the Lord and really giving his whole heart to the work. It takes a lot. I KNOW Heavenly Father sent me here to buoy him up when he is down and to give him support. I know exactly what he is going through.

Please pray for his dad and for him. THANK YOU

This week was pretty slow. We didn't find any new investigators but we did a butt ton of service. Which was great:)

Well I want you all to know that our Heavenly Father loves us so much and sometimes we don't know why he gives us these trials but I do know that he knows all and knows what will make us stronger through our faith and obedience to his commandments.

Choose the Right and keep the swag mature. The church is true, the book is blue, and Elder Reyne's sister is pretty cute..what? haha

Love,
Elder Hunter Neus
mmmm bye nowww 

No comments:

Post a Comment