Monday, March 17, 2014

Ties for Elder Neus

So March is Colon Cancer Awareness Month...  And the color for colon cancer is blue...  So I decided I wanted to send Hunter a blue tie to wear in honor of his dad.   And then I decided I should get his uncles and grandpas involved in sending him a blue tie, too.  This then turned into a pretty big project which included past scout leaders, neighbors, bishopric members, seminary teachers and friends.  I asked them to find a blue tie (preferably from their closet) and write Hunter a note about his dad.  Well the response I got was overwhelming!!  I had 31 blue ties, along with notes which included funny stories, testimonies, memories and impressions of Brian for Hunter to remember and learn about his dad.

Thanks to everyone who participated in this fun little project!!



No comments:

Post a Comment