Monday, March 17, 2014

March 3, 2014

HELLO...so this past week has probably been the most spiritual ones of my life. So first I would like to say thank you to all of you have been in my life and all the help you have given me throughout the years. I am most humbly grateful for all of your support and motivation. So we have seen so many miracles in Massena. People have told us that this is  the most success they have seen in a while since the branch opened. We are opening soooo many doors for the future its nuts. This week we had 4 new investigators and had at least million lessons ( pshh not really but we had a lot)! Thats so rare up here. We are so pumped.
BUT there is a HUGE drawback to this week....UGH...Elder Davis (part of the trio til tomorrow) had a weird "hair follicle infection"  so we went to the dermatologist and he was in seeing the doctor for at least 2 hours. Elder Jepson and I were super bored and annoyed. So he finally comes out and we were walking out of the office and we ask him what the heck is wrong with him and he just hands out a paper and it says in large letters "SCABIES"................................................................................................................Right then my heart dropped because I have been getting really itchy and have  burning sensations all over my body. So I was pretty scared to be honest because a few missionaries have gotten it and like its really bad. You scratch and scratch and scratch till you fall asleep no joke. So its pretty contagious and I have the dang thing. So retarded man! IT SUCKS. I am not trying to complain but I feel like a creepy doped out crack bum all the time walking and knocking on doors trying to talk and itch at the same time...:( blows. But I get to rub ointment on my body all day and wash everything we wear and sleep in. BUT we have a washer and dryer in the apartment so HOORAY naht.
I am just so blessed to be here. The Lord is my light. That Hymn just makes me cry every time I hear it. I would just like to bear my testimony that I know with a surety that the Lord is my light and I feel him and my dad everyday while I am out here in his vineyard. May the Lord bless you and your families. I LOVE YOU ALL
One Love
sweet sweet Elder Neus 
MMM bye bye noooow

No comments:

Post a Comment