Monday, March 17, 2014

March 10, 2014

Hello Hello!! This past week was so sweet! I am really enjoying my time here in Massena! Its cold and sometimes you want to just go in for the night really early but the worth of souls is great in the kingdom of God! Elder Jepsen and I are really tearing it up! We picked up 3 new investigators and they all came to church with all of their families:) I cant believe how many miracles are coming about here.  Hard work and obedience are keys. The scabies are still here. Thats all I have to say about that mess. But other than that things are fantastic.
So my dad while on his mission always wrote home saying "Life is good :)"  And I have been thinking about that a lot lately. My first thoughts were wow he must of just slacked off and had fun his whole mission and didn't do any real missionary work because sometimes life isn't good it seems..I was so dumb to think that. But he always said that phrase no mater what the circumstances were while he was out there. He also didn't complain ONCE while he was dying with cancer.. That showed me a lot. When we complain we are feeling bad for our our self's  and that is no good to us or others. It brings us to a worse place than where we were before. And my dad found that out. I don't know where in his life he found that but he did. 

We need to think about that. Life IS good. It is all a part of Gods perfect plan for us. We do not need to complain about our situations because God puts them there and we grow from them. and through Jesus Christ we can get through them.
I am so glad to be out here! I thank every one of you for the support and love. My dad is here with me. The veil is thin. And  LIFE IS SWEET
Love Elder Hunter Neus
mmmm bye now

No comments:

Post a Comment