Tuesday, April 14, 2015

April 7, 2015

"Rollin down the street in my six four", Taking the Holy Communion, and "are aliens real?"

Hey everyone! 

I hope everyone is doing okay.  GENERAL CONFERENCE WAS SO GOOD! I learned so much and all of my prayers were answered. If you aren't LDS and you don't know what I am talking about please go to LDS.org and watch Conference.  You'll like it.

We met some dope people this week while walking around downtown Syracuse. Crackheads, meth heads, drunks, prostitutes, human fire hydrants, and a fake Bernie Mac.  If you don't watch SNL you probably don't have a clue what I am talking about. Don't have time to explain. Sorry I didn't email anyone yesterday.....I wasn't feeling good and I was just so out of it. I have a raging cold and I can't think straight. I am still feeling a bit of that so I will make this short. 

We taught hella lessons this week and tried really hard to open up more to the ward. They are kind of strange and don't have a lot of things in common with Le Duc and I.  Pray for us haha.

Well that's all I can muster up right now. Hopefully I can think straight next week and will feel better.

Love you all:)

Elder Neus

mmmmm bye now

No comments:

Post a Comment