Monday, June 2, 2014

June 2, 2014

Hello Hello!!!  "If you don't have constant contact with God try knee mail!"  Haha that was on some churchs billboard.  Pretty funny.  BUT TRUE!

This week was hectic.  We had exchanges with Malone on Tuesday and that was a very interesting.  I wish I had more time to write this email.  I had a huge email and just freaking deleted it.  Ugh well...uh yeah.  Next week will be better!

SO...yeah.  This upcoming week is gonna be the hardest one of my mission.  Exactly one year ago yesterday I got on my knees and I asked Heavenly Father if this church was true.  At that moment I KNEW it was.  That night my dad also said his last words to me before his spirit left his cancer ridden body and into spirit paradise.  I am so glad that I got to talk to him before he passed away.  He was such a great example for me.  He loved this gospel so much and knew it was true.  

I wish I could write more but my companion wont shut his mouth.  Haha very distracting... Well I love you all so so much and thank you for all your support.
I love hearing from you SO WRITE ME haha
Love, Elder Hunter Neus
mmmmmmmm bye noowww

No comments:

Post a Comment