Wednesday, May 21, 2014

May 19, 2014

Doctrine and Covenants 133: 26  And they who are in the north countries shall come in remembrance before the Lord; and their prophets shall hear his voice, and shall no longer stay themselves; and they shall smite the rocks, and the ice shall flow down at their presence
Hello hello! That verse just pumps me up every time I read it! So cool!
SOOOO...I have a new companion. His name is Elder Zenger. He is from...hmm...probably Utah...I think.  It's just safe to assume he's from there.  Wait - he just told me he's from Layton, Utah.  Okay yeah awesome haha!  He is so funny!  We get along really well.  I'm really gonna enjoy serving with him.  He is so goofy - I love it!  This morning he woke up, went over to my bed and farted on it.  Then went back to bed...I was half asleep so I didn't know if i was still dreaming or not...I should probably ask him why he did that.  Actually probably not!  hahahahaa
We baptized Tracey on Saturday and it went so well.  And yesterday he was confirmed a member of the church and was interviewed to receive the Aaronic priesthood next Sunday. HOLY COW!  It is so great to see a family that was so far away from happiness come unto Christ and actually be happy.  The Trimms are so great!
Well I need to make this email short - we have a busy P Day ahead of us.  I love all of you and enjoy your emails and support.  Love Ya!
Elder Neus

No comments:

Post a Comment