Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Week 1

I received my first letter from Elder Neus yesterday!  I was so happy to see that he is doing great and having a wonderful experience in the MTC! 

Mom,

The most tiring days of my life...

So the first day was so cool.  I arrived at the MTC around 1:30.  An elder met me and took me to get my stuff and to take me to my first class.  So... there are 4 sisters and 6 elders in my district and they are all going to the same mission.  So we are the newbies in our district.  Pretty cool.  We are all new since yesterday.  I love every single one of them, love them with all my heart.  My awesome comp is Elder Pettet.  He's so funny and cool.  He's an awesome guy.  Kinda weird, but that's ok.  I love him.  He's from Idaho Falls, Idaho and has a southern farmer accent.  He's 6'6" and a farmer.  We get along great.  We also eat with our district.  We are all great friends and love each other even through our faults and looks.

So today is our second day and we got up early around 6:00 and showered.  Oh and uh, so we have two bunks and it's only me and Elder Pettet.  Haha so we get our own crap.  So we had a branch meeting right before we went to go back to our dorms and I got interviewed and called as the District Leader.  So basically, the bishop of my district.  It's so cool.

It's getting late - around 10:50 and that's unheard of around here.  I know this church is true and I know that since I've been here my testimony of the church and it's teachings have grown.  In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Amen!

Elder Neus

P.S.  I love and miss you mom.  So, so much.  And dad is here with me, teaching me and guiding and also strengthening me.  Tell the girls I love them too, haha.  Love you.

P.P.S.  Life is great!  I would bear my testimony more but it's too late.

P.P.P.S.  I don't know our new address so uh, I'll mail this to Dave.

No comments:

Post a Comment