Thursday, March 26, 2015

February 3, 2015

Troy Vs. Cuse' -  BATTLE OF THE GHETTOS

Hello hello! 

This week was so hectic! We got transfer calls on Saturday and let's just say they were very bittersweet. 

Turns out I am leaving the Troylet and heading up to Syracuse South Side. I will be the district leader and I will be training a visa waiter:) FREAKING NUTS.

I am gonna miss Elder Day and Troy so much! Its unreal. BUT Elder Summers and I knew we were leaving and we have been praying specifically to either serve with or around each other. It happened. He's gonna be in Syracuse West. Same city, same ward, same district. God really does answer prayers;) 

Syracuse is so legit. It has the second largest mall in the US, one of the best colleges (Syracuse Orange).  It's March Madness too btw, and it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ghetto. HALLELUJAH!

Can't wait:)

Please keep our investigator Roberta in your prayers. She is having a really rough time with smoking:)

I love you all! Keep it real!

Love,
Elder Neus 

No comments:

Post a Comment